How to enter search terms
- Searches are not case-sensitive.
- To enter 2 or more words in the same search box, both of which should appear in references retrieved type AND between the words. Example: ROSA AND FRANCE.
- To enter 2 or more words in the same search box, either of which you wish to appear in the references, type OR between the words. Example: ROSA OR FRANCE.
- To look for references containing one word but not a second word, type NOT between the words. For example ROSA NOT FRANCE would retrieve those containing the word ROSA but not the word FRANCE.
- To search for a phrase, enclose the words in quotes. For example "SOUTH AFRICA" would retrieve only references where the 2 words appear together in that order.
- The truncation symbol * may be used at the end of a word. For example REVIEW* would retrieve references containing the words REVIEW, REVIEWS etc.